Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

My eyes!


Dear hazel greens,

You have been a good set for the last 20 or so and I thank you for that. But I ask why now? Why have you failed me so? Are you lonely wanting frame companionship? Or maybe your just giving up on life and can't take the ugliness the world has shown you?

I have done right by you. I have given you tears when you were dry. I have given you glasses when you became weak. I have given you contacts to keep you cuddly. I have worn makeup to enhance your beauty.

And yet... you can not give back to me clear vision of more then 2 feet?

Now fate has let us here. Our dear frames were lost and we have no new contacts for cuddling. Now is your time to shine! Open up and see clearly now the rain has gone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I sure do love you, Susan of mine!!
What about your purple glasses?? They're oh so cute!

marisa paige said...

haha i feel your pain!