Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My New Blog!

I started a blog to inspire myself to stay passionate and excited about all the elements in my life. I look back and see that I stopped blogging and realized I wasn't inspired. 


I really had not talked about it until my last post so if you don't know me you wouldn't have a clue- but I think it's safe to say that I am a very creative person and I really can't function without creative inspiration. 


My blog was so boring and uninspiring for me. My good friend has a blog that I love and so inspires... I asked her if she could help me with mine as I can create it but can't change it. So she helped change my blog set up and here we have it! 


I LOVE IT!!! I created everything with Adobe Photoshop and my friend put it all together for me! Yay! Now I feel truly inspired to blog and to stay excited about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You're so fancy and it's much more you now!

p.s. have another kid...

Nicole Gonzalez said...

Yay! I can't wait to read what's going on in the head of Amanda. I love your Sparkyblog. Is that one moving over here too?

p.s. have another kid...

Unknown said...

More blog, please.